Veneers – Brooklyn, NY
Easily Erase Chips, Cracks, Gaps, and More
Have you ever caught yourself wishing you had flawless teeth like Morgan Freeman, Tom Cruise, or Miley Cyrus? Well thanks to porcelain veneers in Brooklyn, you don’t have to be rich and famous to get a red carpet-ready smile! This popular cosmetic treatment can easily erase chips, cracks, gaps, and more to give you the beautiful set of pearly whites you deserve. What’s more, it can typically be completed in just two quick and easy appointments! Give us a call today to see if veneers are right for you!
What Are Veneers?
A dental veneer is an ultra-thin shell of dental porcelain that’s custom-made to fit over the front of a tooth. With this treatment, we can completely redesign the size, shape, and color of one or more teeth without any long or invasive procedures. Dental porcelain is incredibly natural-looking and can be shaded to match the color of the rest of your pearly whites for seamless results. It’s even resistant to chips and stains! Veneers are most commonly used to address problems like:
- Chips and cracks
- Stains or discoloration
- Small gaps or spaces
- Misshapen or small teeth
- Teeth that are slightly crooked or worn down
What to Expect When Getting Veneers
Your journey towards a brand-new smile starts with a consultation. During this initial visit, we’ll take the time to understand your goals for your smile before carefully inspecting your teeth and gums. Most patients are a good candidate for porcelain veneers, but you may need to complete some preliminary treatments first if you have issues like tooth decay, gum disease, or bruxism (teeth grinding). Once your smile is healthy, we can start improving its appearance!
First, we’ll take a thin layer of enamel off the tooth or teeth that will have the veneers placed on them. Then, we’ll take impressions that will be used as the blueprints for your veneers. While they’re being created by a local dental lab, we’ll fit you with temporary veneers to keep your teeth comfortable and safe. Before you know it, you’ll be returning to our office to have your temporaries removed and replaced with your beautiful permanent porcelain veneers. After we’ve ensured your bite is comfortable, you’ll be ready to go out and show off your new pearly whites!
What Are the Benefits of Veneers?
- Beautiful and natural-looking: Your porcelain veneers will be custom-made with your unique features and smile in mind, so they’ll look stunning and natural-looking.
- Versatility: Porcelain veneers cover the entire visible portion of a tooth, allowing us to easily conceal multiple types of imperfections.
- Quick treatment: Instead of spending lots of time and money on several different procedures, porcelain veneers can correct a variety of issues in as little as two appointments.
- Long-lasting: With regular checkups and great oral hygiene practices, you can easily expect your veneers to last for a decade or more!